MAISON L’ELEGANTE is a newly restored and elegantly furnished, authentic 18th century village house, “maison de village” located in the heart of the picturesque village of Goult, where one can find a bakery, several restaurants, a café, a small grocery store and a post office.
The house has been recently fully renovated to a high level of quality and comfort while keeping with authenticity of details. The property has been also recently professionally decorated- it features exquisite Provencal furnishings and antiques. Fully renovated bathrooms & kitchen with top of the line appliances and beautiful decor awaits you at MAISON L’ ELEGANTE.
This three levels house is about 2150 ft. sq. and sits on 1 acres of a colorful landscaped garden with private pool, a covered terrace for dining al frescoe and far reaching views of the Luberon Valley.
The property with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms accommodates up to 6 guests in luxury, beauty and style.
No smoking on the property. No children under 7.
A three minutes walk from the village of Goult main square.
This house is ideally situated in the heart of le Luberon. Midway between the perched villages of Ménerbes and Roussillon. About 10 minutes from Gordes,, Bonnieux, the castle of Lacoste. Avignon TGV station is 30 minutes away, , international airport Marseille/Provence (50 mn), St Rémy de Provence (35mn).
26 miles from Avignon TGV train Station (with TGV/ high-speed train, Avignon is less than 3 hours from Paris)- 35 miles from Marseille Airport.
200 m² of living area on three floors comprising:
- On the ground floor, there is a spacious living room with a fireplace and a dining room with an elegant farm table.
- The beautiful kitchen is well outfitted and is fully equipped; original stone walls and soft pastel colors give it a feeling of warmth. Appliances are top-quality, with a semi-professional stove and a dishwasher, as well as a washer and dryer.
- Bedroom 1. Master bedroom with a queen-sized bed, sitting area and large ensuite bathroom (bath, two wash basin, a separate shower and WC).
- Bedroom 2. Double bed with en-suite shower room and WC
- Bedroom 3. Twin beds with en-suite shower room and WC
Parking for 2 cars, internet access, air-conditioning, satellite television with English speaking channels, washer and dryer, dishwasher, stereo system with CD. Wine Cellar.
The property sits on an enclosed 1 acre of beautiful landscaped land. From the back of the property you will enjoy the far reaching views over the Luberon valley.
- Off the living room, outside dining area seating 6, shaded by a pergola.
- Private pool of
3.5 m X 4.5 mcarved right into the rocks.
The entire swimming pool is a uniform depth (4’4″), with no shallow end.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Weekly Rental Rates
From $5,850 USD to $6,550 USD/weekly, according to the season.
For more information on this beautiful property, weekly rental rates, additional photos, availability, or to make a reservation, please contact Fabienne at HERE & ABROAD by phone at 610 228 4984 or email Fabienne@HereAndAbroad.com. I will get back to you shortly!
Click images to enlarge photos & view slideshow.